Dosage Cups & Spoons
Comar AccuCup® – When Dosing Accuracy is Important!
Molded-embossed markings can be difficult to read; our AccuCup® is imprinted with easy-to-read lines on the outside to increase dosing accuracy. Comar offers a stock AccuCup® design with standard print calibrations for smaller purchase-volume requirements or a standard blank cup design that can be printed with custom calibrations, instructions, and a logo in up to 2 colors. Custom ribs can also be designed into the standard blank cup for a unique cap fit.
Printed Dosage Cups
Features and Options
- Durable plastic cups with standard mL markings
- Measurement markings printed with durable FDA-compliant, food-grade inks
- High contrast, visually easy to read, and measure a proper dose
- 100% vision inspection for line placement and completeness of print
- UV-cured inks enable dosage cups to be dishwasher-safe and reusable
- Printing on the outside avoids contact with medications
- Standard friction-fit rib design:
- 20 mL fits several 24 mm CR closures
- 30 mL fits several 28 mm CR closures
- 60 mL fits several 38 mm closures (non-CR)
- Fit compatibility with other closures evaluated on a case-by-case basis
- Use with Tamper-Evident (TE) shrink bands
- Material: PP (polypropylene)
- Our blank (unprinted) standard cups can accommodate custom printing for specific measurements, branding, and dosing instructions
- 360° printing available in up to 2 colors
- Custom rib designs can modify the cup to accommodate various closure sizes and achieve a perfect bottle fit.
Printed Dosage Spoon
Like our Dosage Cups, our Printed Dosage Spoons feature visually accurate measurement markings for added patient safety.
Features and Options
- Printed measurement markings for improved visibility
- Printing is on the outside of the spoon, avoiding contact with medications
- Vision inspection system assures measurement line placement accuracy
- Durable air-dried FDA-compliant, food-grade inks make it washable and reusable
- Custom printing options available
Looking for a custom dosing solution? Our highly experienced Innovation and Design Team will work with your unique requirements to design, develop, and manufacture a solution that meets your specific needs!