Comar makes more bottles for multiple applications. Across our manufacturing sites, we employ three different types of blow molding technologies: Injection Blow (IBM), Injection Stretch Blow Molding (ISBM), and Extrusion Blow Molding (EBM). This broad operational platform allows us to offer more bottles and containers in a wide variety of shapes and sizes.
While Boston Rounds and Cylinder Rounds are the most popular offerings, we also make application-specific bottles to hold liquids and emulsions for your personal and home care, lawn and garden, and specialty food and beverage needs.
Bottles and Containers
- Boston Rounds
- Carafe Rounds
- Condiment Bottles
- Cylinder Rounds
- Extract Bottles
- Handleware – F-Style Bottles
- Modern Rounds
- Motor Oil Bottles
- Sauce Bottles
Features and Options:
- Capacities: 1/4 oz to 1 L
- Matching continuous thread (CT) or child-resistant (CR) closures
- Standard Colors: White and Natural (LDPE/HDPE) and Clear (PET), with custom colors available
- Can be produced with up to 100% post-consumer recycled (PCR) content
- Custom shapes and mold designs upon request
- Material: LDPE (low-density polyethylene), HDPE (high-density polyethylene), PET (polyethylene terephthalate)
Looking for a custom bottle or container? Our highly experienced Innovation and Design Team will work with your unique requirements to design, develop, and manufacture a solution that meets your specific needs!